6 MONTH SMILES
What is Six Month Smiles? How does it work?
Straight teeth in just 6 months
Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces are unique clear braces that gently straighten your teeth in an average of six months. They focus on what you want to improve about your smile, including crooked, crowded or space teeth.
Get the Smile you want!
Six month Smiles is for adults with crooked teeth who are unhappy with or embarrassed of their smile. Six Month Smiles fits into YOUR lifestyle- without the hassles of spending 2 or more years in traditional metal braces.
Have You Seen these New Smiles?
We love to help our patients smile with confidence! Below are photos of actual six month smiles patients. Enjoy!
Quick Results (average of just 6 months!)
Safe and Comfortable
Interested in getting A New, Straight Smile?
Contact us for a free consultation
The first step is to schedule your free consultation. At the consultation, Dr. William Eastburn will help you determine if it is the right treatment for you.
Dr. William Eastburn is a trained Six Month Smiles provider.
Call us today at 251-344-2126 to schedule your free consultation or visit our website at Eastburndental.com for more information. You may be only six months away from a beautiful, new smile.
Six Month Smiles® short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics
Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers